TOP 10 Trends Salone del Mobile 2022, Milano
Salone del Mobile 2022 is a large-scale furniture and interior exhibition, which in 2022 celebrates its 60th anniversary. The exhibition occupies about 230,000 square meters and includes not only furniture, but also, depending on the year of the exhibition of kitchens and equipment, plumbing, lighting, accessories and furniture fittings.
This year’s exhibition consisted of the following sections:
- Salone Internazionale del Mobile – International Furniture Salon
- International Furnishing Accessories Exhibition – Interior Accessories
- Workplace3.0 – Innovations in the field of workplace organization
- S.Project – A place to demonstrate production excellence, new concepts and innovative solutions
- EuroCucina / FTK – Technology For the Kitchen – Exhibition of Kitchen Furniture and Kitchen Appliances
- International Bathroom Exhibition – Exhibition of bathroom furniture
- SaloneSatellite – Exhibition of designers under 35 and students.
and here is the section Euroluce – Lighting Exhibition, scheduled for next year 18/23 April 2023.As you can see the areas cover a lot and the history of the exhibition itself can also be talked about for a long time, but you can find a lot of material on the Internet.
Our goal is to tell briefly, or rather will even show the trends that we have drawn attention to. So let’s get to the point.
TOP 10 Trends Salone del Mobile 2022, Milan:
1. Coffee, coffee, tea tables of all possible shapes and sizes.
2. Carpets of irregular shape
3. Large mirrors and mirrors of unusual shape
4. Glass, in all its manifestations
5. Wicker furniture and accessories
6. Lots of landscaping
7. Oblique section of shelves and countertops
8. Others look at plumbing. New colors and shapes
9. Attention to the workplace
10. Rounded shapes
Now let’s take a closer look at them in the photo below.